Hurghada to Cairo One-Day Trip
Hurghada to Cairo’s one-day trip is a great opportunity you should seize while you are in Hurghada. With us, it’s quite easy and cheap to have that chance to see the pyramids, sphinx and the Egyptian museum where you will find the treasures of king Tutankhamon which we found in Luxor. Although it is around 5 hours, it’s a day to remember.
Exactly from your hotel in an air-conditioned vehicle, you will start your dream of leaving Hurghada to Cairo taking roughly five hours to reach. one of our very professional tour guides will join you to give you enough information about the Egyptian style of life, customs, and traditions.
Firstly, you will go to the Egyptian museum to walk through the ancient Egyptian artifacts which date more than 5000 years in order to see the highlights including the golden treasures of King Tutankhamen where you make a tour with your tour guide and then you can have some free time on your own to see the mummy room ( extra ticket ).
As soon as you finish the museum you can have the option to sail on the Nile which is an extra charge and then to the restaurant next to the Nile or next to the pyramids ( which is your choice )to have your lunch.
After that, you will continue your way to the pyramids in Giza, on the west bank of the Nile to see the three greatest pyramids Cheops, Chefren, and Mykreinus. You will end your Hurghada to Cairo one day trip in the pyramids area walking around the statue of the Sphinx. The last stop in the program will be a break in the house of the oils and perfumes so as to see that industry and a chance to use the toilet before going back to Hurghada.
Itinerary in points :
1-Visiting the Egyptian museum which includes the treasures of the king Tutankhamen
3-Visiting the pyramids
5-A break in the house of the perfumes
Includes in Hurghada to Cairo one-day trip
- Entrance fees to the Egyptian museum and the pyramids
- guiding and all taxes
Excludes in Hurghada to Cairo one-day trip
- Anything not mentioned above
- Drinks at the restaurant
- Any extra ticket in the area we visit
- any airfares
- To 4 →free
- 4+ to 11:99 →half price
- 12+ →full price
- Get a copy of your passports with you on the day trip
- Book a breakfast box from your hotel the day before the trip
- You will receive a confirmation email and the voucher having the pickup time
- The room number, the hotel name, and the family names are requested the day before the trip
- Take with you some cash money
- Pay in place to the tour guide
- This is a trip by bus so it can be 40 persons with different nationalities but if you need it in a small group of a maximum of 10 it can be 75 dollars each. if you need the private trip click here to get more information
extra 20 dollars per person for the guests of Makadi and Sahl Hasheesh and Soma bay as an extra transfer.