Luxor day trip from Marsa Alam by bus
Luxor day trip from Marsa Alam by bus is a great day to spend and very cheap as well if the beach is not enough. visit Luxor highlights from Marsa Alam in this trip including Karnak temple, Hatchepsut Temple, Valley of the kings and the statues of Memnon in one day with lunch.
Pick up: 5:00
exactly from your hotel, our rep will pick you up in an airconditioned vehicle to start your visit to Luxor city. Firstly, you should know that there is not any hidden information on this site so may you have the transfer from Marsa Alam to Safaga city to join the group from Hurghada and it is the same way to Luxor. This happens in case we don’t have enough group from Marsa Alam.
The trip from Marsa Alam to Luxor
With our professional tour guide who will join you on this trip, you will have a break in one of the rest houses in case you want to use the toilet or get any hot drinks. Overthere on that break, may you see the bedouins and you can take photos with them as well. The road takes roughly five hours.
The day in Luxor in points
- Firstly when you reach Luxor city you will visit Karnak temple, the very massive ever you can see
- Where you are still in the east bank of Luxor, you will have the option from the tour guide to make sailing on the Nile in a boat around 30 minutes to see more highlights in Luxor from the Nile ( which is extra )
- After that, you will have lunch at a local restaurant in Luxor where you can taste the Egyptian food and dessert especially Konafa
- later in the west bank of Luxor, you will visit the valley of the kings, the tombs of the ancient Egyptian kings which dates around 3500 years
- you will visit the temple of the queen Hatchepsut and the statues of Memnon
- you will end your tour in Luxor by that break in the city of the workers to see the most ancient industry of the statues, the vases and all the pieces which were buried with the king in the tomb made from the stones.
Included in Luxor day trip from Marsa Alam
- transfer in an air-conditioned vehicle
- all the entrance fees
- guiding and all taxes
Excluded in Luxor day trip from Marsa Alam
- anything not mentioned above
- drinks at the restaurant
- any extra tickets in the areas we visit like the tomb of the king Tutankhamen and photography ticket in the valley of the kings to use a camera
- a sailing trip on the Nile
- children till 4 are free but from 5 till 12 half price
- you can pay in place to the tour guide
- this is a group tour but if you want it private feel free to contact me to arrange
- better to take a copy of your passports with you
- take some cash, sunglasses and a hat
- don’t forget to arrange a breakfast box by yourselves from your hotel the day before the trip