Luxor day trip with the valley of the kings from Hurghada by bus
Luxor day trip with the valley of the kings is one of the most interesting trips. If the beach isn’t enough, join us to see Karnak temples, the valley of the kings, Hatshepsut temple dream with a history of thousands of years.
You will start your adventure to Luxor exactly from your hotel in an air-conditioned vehicle with one of the very professional Egyptologists who will help you get enough information and enjoy it. On the way to Luxor, you will open your eyes with the first daylights to see a very fascinating view of the mountains of the red sea. Then you can take a break in a rest house where you can see some Bedouins to have breakfast and to use the toilets.
After that, you continue your way to Luxor where you can see first Karnak temple. It’s the biggest temple ever you can see with the very massive hypostyle hall of 134 columns. These columns were painted and decorated carrying the most common name of one of the very strongest kings, RAMSES II.
Then to a local restaurant to have lunch after that get ready to the city of the dead in the west bank of the Nile where you will see the valley of the kings. There you can visit three tombs which have a lot of very intact decorations for almost more than 3500 years.
Also, you will visit the Hatchepsut temple, one of the very unique temples in Egypt for that lady who considered herself as a king. Memnon statues or Memnon colossi are also in our program. one-stop we arrange as a break to see the very ancient industry in Luxor. It’s the alabaster factory where you will see the workmen, the grandsons of the ancient Egyptians still making the same industry. Then you will get the way back to Hurghada.
Included in Luxor day trip
- entrance fees
- transfer in an air-conditioned vehicle
excluded in Luxor day trip
- anything not mentioned above
- extra tickets in the area we visit
- personal spending
- drinks in the restaurant
- 30 minutes sailing or banana island in the Nile
- You receive a confirmation email before the trip
- This is a group trip by bus so it can be 40 persons on the bus but if you need a small van check here or a private here
- Children are free before 5 but 50% from 5 to 11:99
- The voucher for the trip includes the phone number of your tour operator and any information you need so it will be requested from you to take on the day trip.
- you can pay in place
- EXTRA TRANSFER FOR THE GUESTS OF EL GOUNA, SAHL HASHEESH, AND SOMA BAY depending on the guest number.