orange island snorkeling and diving trip with a private boat
Orange island snorkeling and diving trip with a private boat is a royal trip away from the crowds. Sail through the blue water of the red sea, try snorkeling, and see the colorful reefs and fish. Enjoy Diving into the deep water to see the marine life and play the banana water games. Taste the fresh lunch cooked on board the boat,relax on the crystal white beaches of Orange Island, all of this in one trip privately.
Orange island snorkeling and diving trip with a private boat is an extremely unforgettable day. In the morning around 8, you will start the trip exactly from your hotel with our rep in an air-conditioned car.
Straight to the marine from which you will take your private boat to Orange island.
You will start sailing with a very professional staff with snorkeling and diving guides. First, you have two stops for snorkeling and diving as well. You will sail to Orange island and stay around two hours to enjoy walking on the white crystal sand beaches and swimming as well. While you are on the boat you will taste a very fresh-cooked lunch with different salads and different items of meat and fish.
Itinerary in points
- pick up from the hotel around 8 and you can choose which time you like
- sailing from the marine head to Orange island
- two stops for snorkeling and diving on the way to Orange island
- open buffet lunch on the boat
- two hours for relaxing on Orange island
- banana water games on the way back to the marine
- sail back to the marine and then to the hotel
Included in Orange island snorkeling and diving trip
- pick up and drop off in an air-conditioned car
- lunch with soft drinks
- snorkeling and diving equipment
- entrance fees to Orange Island
- water games
- all taxes
- Anything not mentioned above
- any personal spendings
- tipping ( recommended)
This is a private trip to enjoy snorkeling and diving where you feel the royal service away from the crowds.
But if you want the group trip for snorkeling to Paradise click here
If you want the Dolphin trip click here